It's Finished!!!
(Only One Thousand more projects to go!?!?!)
Note to self: Do not try this again with all five children at home......It was CRAZY :~O AHHHH!
Our beloved Grandma Mary passed away on April 2nd just shy of her 97th Birthday.
Adam's family was all gathered together for the first time
since his dad and step-mom were married...
Back Row (Left to Right): Adam, Scott, Rell, Vince, Mike & Gary

WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA MARY!!!
********
____________________________________________
Now Presenting our Ever Creative MCKADEN!!!
I'm a ROBOT!!!

Who are you???
*** DINOSAUR LAND***The Volcano Eruption was AWESOME!!! (I'll try and post a video!)
The kids have decided that we must build a jungle next for their
lion, tiger, elephant, hippo, etc. But there must be a volcano, too!!!
_____________________________________________
Now on to the story of my life...
~EVERY SINGLE DAY~
_____________________________________________
Now on to the other Beautiful Crofts Babes...

Marissa got to donate her Hair to LOCKS OF LOVE and she loved it!!!

*******

Need I say more!!!

*******
I didn't want to feel left out!!!








8 comments:
Hey you crazy guys! We loooooooved your floor, and the pitures of the kids were great! Jason and I just sit around and talk about how much we love you and laugh at the kids!
Love ya too!
I love your hair Dawnette! So cute! I love the girls' hair too! Madison just got her hair all chopped off too! So fun to see all your kids and your beautiful new house... your floor looks great!
Hi Dawnette! I love that you have a blog!! It's so fun to see your cute family and the fun things you do. Sorry to hear about Adam's grandma.
You and the girls hair looks SO good! I love your cut. It tempts me to cut mine.
Love ya!!
Dawnette Brown! It's me, Megann Richey. I'm shocked, you have 5 kids, live in Twin Falls, and you cut your hair.
I live in Idaho Falls...not too far. Is Adam from Idaho? My hubby's from Blackfoot. We want to come to Twin Falls next month for the temple open house. We should get together.
Dawnette, when are you going to post something new? Just wondering how your cute family is doing!!
Cool Blog. I'm so glad I found you. Do you happen to live near Megann Richey/ Heath? Your kids are adorable. Lucky you to have most your kids already and I'm just barely starting out! You look great! I love the hair. I'm glad you have a blog but looks like you need an update! I'll be watching for some new news from the crofts family.
Heather
dawnette it is hard to believe your little family is sooo grown up! glad i found you on here! camie shill (sevey)
p.s. your hair is so cute short!
ha ha dawnette just realized your last post was over a year ago... you prob dont have short hair anymore, shows how ofter we see you!
Post a Comment